2019 HHB Annual Meeting & Training
Time & Location
About The Event
Choose to attend one or both days.
Aug 20th - Williams Building at James Sprunt Community College
Agenda Topics will include:
- Swine Manure to Energy - Biogas Production
- Climate Change Adaptation in Natural Areas
- Manure Solids to High Efficiency Fertilizer
- Wildlife Habitat Development on Swine Production Facilities
- Manure Solids Recovery Project
Aug 21st - Field Trip to Hog Production and Manure Utilization Sites
Please make your check payable to HHB-SWCS and mail to: Gail Hughes, Orange SWCD, P.O. Box 8181, Hillsborough, NC 27278-8181
If you need a hotel, a block of 15 rooms is being held for Monday, August 19 and Tuesday, August 20 at Holiday Inn Express, 131 River Village Place, Wallace, NC 28466 for the rate of $110 per night until July 19. Guests must make reservations by July 19 to get the group rate. The Inn’s phone number is 910-285-9200.